jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What do you really WANT from a Church?

1. BarbSmitherman profile image78
    BarbSmithermanposted 7 years ago

What do you really WANT from a Church?

2. HRoger profile image60
    HRogerposted 7 years ago

Today churches worldwide lack true leaders which are in the pure presence of the Lord. I believe this is one thing I want from church. Real leaders that are more worried about doing God's will then about how many members are in the ministry, a lot of pastors are simply lost in the whole concept of leadership. Hence then resulting in the majority of churches we have today. Churches with no fire from the Holy Ghost, no healing, no miracles, nothing but an old fashioned service who people don't even give Glory to God with their lips!

3. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 7 years ago

I was going to answer this question, but HRoger did it very well.  A church is about worship, not about singing catchy little tunes, or socializing.  It is about worshiping God.

4. MBDungo profile image58
    MBDungoposted 7 years ago

The full teachings of Christ, and what's inside the Bible, not anybody else.

5. profile image0
    bolt1951posted 7 years ago

Something we'll never get. (The truth) and honesty and who the hell are these people really?

6. proactrdv profile image70
    proactrdvposted 7 years ago

I don't want anything that I can't already get and that is love, fellowship, caring, kindness, and understanding. You don't have to be in church to get that.

working