jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

Who is the evilest person you have ever known?

1. ThatFatGuy profile image81
    ThatFatGuyposted 7 years ago

Who is the evilest person you have ever known?

Family, friends, or someone you have heard of. Just tell why that person is evil.

2. Diodrin profile image58
    Diodrinposted 7 years ago

I had a customer stay at our hotel once.  He was the most racist, ignorant human being I've ever met.  He told me, and I quote "I wish Hitler had finished the Job...." 

I couldn't believe I was truly hearing it.

3. Timetothink profile image59
    Timetothinkposted 7 years ago

Pol Pot.  Too many to mention, but he killed around 1/3 of his own population

4. Claudin_Dayo profile image61
    Claudin_Dayoposted 7 years ago

How you view other people is the way you see yourself; I think those who practice "killing" in all sort of ways because they are taking lives which they don't even create

5. Joan1 profile image57
    Joan1posted 7 years ago

Sepiroth, that guy was evil. With his crazy long sword. And long gray hair.

6. The Demon Writer profile image65
    The Demon Writerposted 7 years ago

That is impossible for me to answer.
    Evil is an opinion. In the eyes of the person doing the 'evil' deed, they would not honestly believe that what they are doing is evil and therefore we cannot truly judge them so. Although I am not in anyway for it or in agreement (just to make that clear), even Hitler believed that by exterminating Jewish people he was ridding the world of a plague.
    What is considered evil differs so wildly between each culture, time in history and on an individual level, so how can we possibly judge who is right?

7. julie58 profile image59
    julie58posted 7 years ago

Luckily, I've never come across anyone personally who'd I consider evil.

But there have been many people out there in the world who I certainly consider evil though .....

8. Vishaaa profile image78
    Vishaaaposted 7 years ago

People who gave me credit. All become evil when I missed to pay them back on promised time. tongue

9. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i have met a lot of really bad people in my life but i can't rate one of them as being the worst. since the question is about people i have know, i'll just say that there have been a few.

10. OriginArtz profile image56
    OriginArtzposted 7 years ago

Satan. I hate him really much as he always persuades people to do sins.

11. profile image47
    Robert123456789posted 7 years ago

this is just the first person that came to my mind it is probably not the most evil person ever. His name is Hitler. He killed 6 million people.

12. JayFS profile image67
    JayFSposted 7 years ago

My classmate. He is a backstabber, a whiner, a cheater, a biggot, and a showoff. He's the type of guy that, if we were back in the 19th century, would have a farm of slaves and would be abusive to his wife and children.

He also walks funny, talks funny, and yet he makes fun of other people who are not nearly as messed up as he. The worst part; he takes PHOTOS and VIDEOS of people and their embarrassing moments, and places them online! EVIL, I TELL YOU. EVIL!

13. grandslambert profile image73
    grandslambertposted 7 years ago

Personally I don't know anyone who is truly evil, and if I did I would quickly disassociate myself from that person. The friends you keep and the people you spend time with help to shape others opinions of you, as well as how you view yourself.

There are many people out there that can be viewed as evil, and most often they suffer from some mental disorder. When we give them any attention, as you are doing now, their disorder worsens and they become "evil", as you call it.

If you really know someone who is evil, get that person some help. As has been said before, he or she likely does not know they are evil.

14. reymysterio6-1-9 profile image53
    reymysterio6-1-9posted 7 years ago

oh..................this evil little crap of a boy he sets fires  pushes children ages 2-7 calles names......but the best of it you can beat him up people who are bullies or evil are cowards!if you didnt know that tell your children when you get bullied hit them back there cowards they cant fight! so be ready with the news your child gives you is i got him back hell never touch me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

working