jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you belive in prophesy? Where does it comes from?

1. Dreatech profile image59
    Dreatechposted 7 years ago

Do you belive in prophesy? Where does it comes from?

Have been wondering if prophesy is real. Does it comes from diffrent source base on its meaning or mission?

2. calebacea097 profile image59
    calebacea097posted 7 years ago

i do believe in prophesy, and i do believe that all of the bibles prophesy will come true in due time

3. Ken Crow profile image61
    Ken Crowposted 7 years ago

Dreatech: Over two hundred prophesies in the Old Test. told of Jesus coming. They described how you could tell who he was, where he would come from and so forth. They were actually very detailed in their descriptions. Jesus gave many prophesies of which many have come true up-to and including his death and how it would happen years in advance of the incident.

Many prophesies in the last book of the Bible have come true. Such as Israel becoming a nation again, when it had been destroyed many thousands of years ago.

Prophesies if your looking at it from a religious or Christian perspective come from God, but through men or women. If someone just says on a street corner, this will happen or that will happen, be careful. But if that person has written something down years before or weeks before or whatever and it happens then that is a different matter all together.

Yes, a stock trader can say " I make prophesy everyday " on stocks and yes he is right in a way. A sports better is technically prophesying on betting on the Packers to win. It is a different thing all together to make prophesy about mankind, the earth, and life altering statements. That is a whole different venue. When someone writes something two thousand years ago and every word has come true or is about too, then that is a whole different ballgame.....Yes, believe it, it comes from God...

4. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

Yes. It comes from direct divine inspiration from GOD himself. The reason for the prophecy is to give human beings a chance to prepare for it and change their life accordingly so that they might have the best possible outcome and results when they die on the earth and crossover to the other side of death.

5. SpiritPhilosopher profile image52
    SpiritPhilosopherposted 7 years ago

The term “prophecy” literally means “to speak before.”

There are two types of Prophecies in the world.

One is Physical prophecy or world or Scientific prophecy

and the other one is Spiritual prophecy,
    which is the actual prediction of future events according to the Spiritual Philosophy!

6. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

not in the least. saying the old test. spoke of jesus coming is absurd. first off, you would have to prove that jesus even came, secondly , they old test. even got his name wrong if my memory seves me correctly. there isn't anything about prophesies that is accurate that can't also be explained as common sense. israel becoming a nation is a no brainer. of course they would eventually become one.

working