jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Many ways to die, but how to live ?????

1. WriterDJ profile image73
    WriterDJposted 6 years ago

Many ways to die, but how to live ?????

various ways to die ...

- Bugee not use jumping rope
    - eating soup cyanide
    - electric shocks
    - hit by car

but how do we know how to fight to live .....

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

Be love be peace be free because this is how every single human being on the earth is to live their life on the earth and Jesus Christ lived this way on the earth to show all of humanity how to live on the earth.

3. PETER LUMETTA profile image57
    PETER LUMETTAposted 6 years ago

Funny you should ask that question today. I was just pondering my own exsistence. I think that my reason to fight to live is due to my daughter. I love her so much that not seeing her again is to much for me to bare. So that may be the key. Love for someone that makes you forget your own destructive fantasies and think of others. How terrible it would be for them to miss you because of your own selfishness.

4. sir_tallest profile image63
    sir_tallestposted 6 years ago

living is quite complicated....most rich stole,cheated,lied and hurt their way to wealth.....most that didn't never got wealthy......in the end both would leave behind whatever was aquired and die......i'll say it's good to live broke but good than live wealthy but bad.....

5. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 6 years ago

awesome question that gives much food for thought. My plate is too full. Living for me has been an experience, which I will attempt to share here at hubpages.

I know it may seem colloquial, but living in the "now." Yet we bounced between the past and the future so much we at times misplace the now. Or, we make plans busying ourselves for the expectation while referencing our past to gain the most from experience. Then the real moment of now passes by so swiftly we didn't see the wonder of flight by the crow outside the window while typing this. I'm lost in your question  - LOL.

Now, open to awareness comes into play , , , ,on and on, I guess that saying from complexity comes simplicity should step in about here , , ,remember to have fun, fun, fun , , ,

6. Ancillotti profile image61
    Ancillottiposted 6 years ago

With love e peace in your heart. I am sure if you do that your life will be very happy

7. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Survival is part of human instinct. We find ourselves fighting for survival when we are at threat. Main reason of living will be for our future generation. Seeing our children growing up is part of our reasons for living.

8. profile image0
    SilentSmile08posted 6 years ago

How does one answer such a question. we all have our own view on it. Mine is simple i supose . Its to fight for your life, no matter how hard the road gets or how beaten you feel. You have to contiue to live in order to survive . Life is hard we all know this, but given up isnt worth your life. I  grew up with a mom who struggled  though times were and are still rough she taught her children  that even in the darkiest hour theres a  light to follow/somethign you over looked. Dont take the easy road. take the hard road ,

9. force of habit profile image57
    force of habitposted 6 years ago

Yes, there are so many ways to die but I think only one way to live... Live as if each day will be your last!