jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What would be your first question to God when you meet Him?

1. Toby Simon profile image36
    Toby Simonposted 6 years ago

What would be your first question to God when you meet Him?

If there is really a second life and if God is real, what would be your first question to Him?

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago

I have already answered this question ... but once again ...

we humans are in no position to ask God, any Questions ... for we live as we like ... thus, answerable to God, for all our Actions in His Granted life.
    So when we do eventually meet Him ... He will be the One, asking all the questions ...

we should, therefore, Follow His Word ... as best as we can, and then hope ... we have all, or most of the Right answers to His Questions.

3. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

if god was real and i was able to speak to him , my first word would be "loser" my second word would be "liar".

4. wingedcentaur profile image83
    wingedcentaurposted 6 years ago

Good Day Toby Simon.

It seems to me, that in the very act of "meeting" "Him" or "Her," whatever the case may be, would answer all of our questions. If it came to pass that the existence of "God" were proven in this way -- and since we are taught that Humankind is made in "His Image," and all that -- we might understand, it seems to me, that "God" created us for the same reason we reproduce ourselves, not only through biological means of having children.

But we might also come to really understand why it was that we domesticated certain animals (beyond utilitarian, practical concerns), and through selective breeding, made them look and act in ways that are more pleasing to us. We might also come to really understand why we work so hard at artificial intelligence -- I beleve that at its core, artificial intelligence is a religious project.

I believe the very act of meeting "Him" would clear that up. It seems to me, though I could be wrong, that such questions like yours, Toby Simon, and "Is there intelligent life elsewhere in the universe?" are really question about ourselves: What does it mean to be human? What would other non-human life need to have so that we felt that we are not ALONE?

working