jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you magicly find a lost object if someone has moved it?

1. frugalfamily profile image75
    frugalfamilyposted 6 years ago

How do you magicly find a lost object if someone has moved it?

I once lost my phone, and I had to use tapping to find it.  Now I lost  a manuscript and I'm running out of time to find it. Are you familiar with tapping?  Is there any other new-age way to find an object you are aware of?  I'm not intersted in retracing steps, etc. Oh, and please imagine me finding my story..your positivity will be appreciated! Thanks

2. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

frugalfamily: What does this question about finding lost objects, have to do with religion or philosophy?

3. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

david-my guess about the reason for the category "magic" is that frugalfamily is asking for help finding the object in any way she can. If magic can help, so be it. Now if you wonder what magic is doing in the category of religion and philosophy, well, that is how hubpages has subindexed the topic.

As far as your problem goes, frugalfamily-I don't think seeking the advice of a seer or tea leaves will help you at this point. For reasons I do not understand, whenever I have mislaid anything, all I need to do ask someone to come over and help me look for it, and it "magically" appearas in a logical place. It's like I need to look silly before I find something I've misplaced.

4. mjdavies profile image65
    mjdaviesposted 6 years ago

peanutroaster: Magic does exist.

I would suggest casting a find lost object spell.  There is even one religious people use.

5. frugalfamily profile image75
    frugalfamilyposted 6 years ago

I found the object with a tapping technique.  Thanks!

working