jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If the Earth belongs to God, do you think he has cursed it?

1. HOOWANTSTONO profile image59
    HOOWANTSTONOposted 6 years ago

If the Earth belongs to God, do you think he has cursed it?

because there are earthquakes, and volcanoes, storms, tsunamis, sickness, etc.

2. ronhi profile image75
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

Actually, i don't think he cursed it- i KNOW he cursed it. That is what the Bible says in Genesis. However, i don't think catastrophes are as a result of the curse. The curse was only that the Earth will require man to sweat in order for him to eat. Most catastrophes are man made and some come from the devil himself. I believe God is totally good and there is no badness in him

3. Aceblogs profile image59
    Aceblogsposted 6 years ago

Yes earth belongs to god , but now he has got angry with us all and is cursing us with what we have been doing  been fighting with each other , for oil , water , food , land , money , space to live , countries and on top terrorism .

4. Porshadoxus profile image76
    Porshadoxusposted 6 years ago

God did curse the earth because of sin. Not your personal sin but the sin of mankind as begun by Adam. I believe catastrophes are a result of sin; the Bible says that the earth groans under the curse. Genesis 1 says that God made everything good, which would not include catastrophes. These are necessarily a result of sin.

5. mdiggs1234 profile image76
    mdiggs1234posted 6 years ago

the earth was made by God for humans to live on and be happy....the earth is really made for us...but belongs to God because he created it....His domain is not the earth...but heaven is...He has not cursed the earth...we who were put in charge of the earth have cursed it ...with our sins against ourselves and abusing the harmony of nature and by polluting it .....we have cursed it with our actions and are now reaping the results...God didnt do this to the earth....

6. profile image12
    saisarannagaposted 6 years ago

Not only the earth, the entire Universe belongs to God. He has never cursed it. It is the occupants of the mother earth who create all confusion and brought all calamities on the earth!

working