jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

In Simple, What do you think the concept of Grace In Galatians is?

1. RoxetteF profile image58
    RoxetteFposted 6 years ago

In Simple, What do you think the concept of Grace In Galatians is?

In the Bible.

2. HERBERT ubaldo profile image59
    HERBERT ubaldoposted 6 years ago

Theologically, your question is based from the Bible, though I'm not really familiar with this, but as I have to research first to answer this question. The verse GALITIANS 1:6-9 is the answer for this. tHE VERSE ONLY SHOWS THAT  THE GALITIANS ONCE HAVE EXPERIENCED AND IS STILL EXPERIENCING THE GRACE OF GOD HAS TURNED THEIR BACK FROM THE LORD AND ARE NOW FOLLOWING FALSE TEACHERS OF THE LAW

3. ronhi profile image75
    ronhiposted 6 years ago

Grace in Galatians? its all about realizing that good works cant buy you salvation. Itas all by grace, however dirty, however sinful, however lost, its never how good we are but how good God is. grace is when heavens best, dies for earths worst. Thank God for Jesus and thank God for Grace

4. Sinbadsailorman profile image74
    Sinbadsailormanposted 6 years ago

This thing called Grace Are you asking of how it is perceived or how it should be received? Grace by My definition is a divine Gift. A gift from GOD Our Father which NONE can remove or resend. Such a Gift is given to Paul and he so states this in not so many words in Galatians. As he would charge Peter for returning to the nature of the flesh instead of staying true to the nature of the spirit.

Grace is afforded to whosoever will accept the Gift of Christ's crucifixion upon the cross. The Belief of this Gift or the Grace of GOD for God so loved the World that He did give this Gift of Grace; which No man taketh from any other.

This letter if I recall correctly is to do with Circumcision and the uncircumcised. A depiction of the Jews and the Gentiles whom after Christ's death were Made One who are now able to become Sons and no longer a devision or a service unto the Law which saveth None or any Man.

So it is not always simple Grace is a Gift from God Directly! Which can not be Altered. Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man

working