Was man made from dust or did we evolve from apes?

1. profile image53
    prolasticsposted 6 years ago

Was man made from dust or did we evolve from apes?

2. Ehtesham12 profile image41
    Ehtesham12posted 6 years ago

Well man is made from dust and water. Man is not evolve from apes.If you believe that man is evolve from apes then a new creation should evolve from humans which should be more powerful from humans,.From the religious point of you.If you are a christian,then tell me Son of God(JESUS) was human? And was evolve from Apes? Its just a scientific theory without any clarification.

3. Jonesy0311 profile image59
    Jonesy0311posted 6 years ago

It becomes increasingly obvious with new scientific discoveries that human beings share common ancestry with chimpanzees. Unfortunately that "common ancestor" has not yet been located. I think Ehtesham is a little confused. The Bible clearly states that God created Adam in the Garden of Eden in a spiritual world; not the temporal Earth on which we live. Such is why when his decendants (Noah's family) arrived on Earth after the Great Flood, there were two races of people...Adam's line were "pure blood" relatives who could be traced back to Adam. Hu'mans were the people already on the Earth upon Noah's arrival. Hu'man literally translates to "animal or creature with potential to become divine." It is possible that the Hu'man race evolved from a common ape ancestor, before the races bred with each other, dilluting the two races into the single species we have today. I recommend that anyone interested in this question start their research with the book, "The Ark of Millions of Years."