jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you believe in life after death?

1. beautyspot2010 profile image60
    beautyspot2010posted 6 years ago

Do you believe in life after death?

2. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Since we are all, spirit beings living in the flesh, our spirit which is immortal will carry on.

3. profile image0
    femmeflashpointposted 6 years ago

Without doubt, I do.

My believe in life after death isn't due to teaching, it's based on personal experiences.

4. ershruti304 profile image62
    ershruti304posted 6 years ago

Yes, there are many things which are not apparent but still they exist. So I believe that spirits have perpetual life and they just change flesh and bones with every birth

5. Joe Winfield profile image56
    Joe Winfieldposted 6 years ago

absolutely!
    in fact i believe that with the right jury i could prove it in a court of law! lol

We actually out live our own death everyday.

Prove it you say? well consider the following...

think of the oldest 'life experience' you can clearly recall.
    now for most of us, that is a child hood memory.
    now look at the body you currently reside in. 
    all of the cells in the body you were residing in when you had the experience i just guided you to recall are gone, changed, literally dead and regenerated.

the part of you that recalls, has out lived the part of you that had the experience in the first place.

weather you are atheist or very religious these are facts that cannot be denied.
    if a part of you can out live the dying cells in your body, why is it so hard to conceive of the idea that that same part of you, your true essence, lives on after your body can no longer sustain it?

ladies and gentlemen of the jury, i rest my case!  smile

working