Do you still do tarot readings?

1. leguizamop profile image51
    leguizamopposted 6 years ago

Do you still do tarot readings?

Hello I recently came across your comment on Palm Reading Guide and have been curiouse of your experience with palm reading.

2. VioletSun profile image81
    VioletSunposted 6 years ago

Hi Leguizamop, No, I stopped doing readings about 4 years ago. My spiritual focus changed and I realized everyone has the answers within. smile It was a good experience in connecting psychically with clients.

3. Man from Modesto profile image85
    Man from Modestoposted 6 years ago

Although I used to be an expert on all things New Age, I realized that the disasters in my life were through the doors I opened during tarot cards, astrology, visiting psychics, and attending rain dances, etc, etc, etc.

Later, I repented to God for my participation, and commanded any and all demons that had entered my life to go, and never return.

For more information on this, check out Win Worley (deliverance teacher on closing doors to demonic forces like those behind the scenes of tarot & astrology) and also read up on John Ramirez, the former 3rd-highest satanist in the New York area. He got saved and now preaches about how visiting a psychic works- the psychic curses you, then charges you money in order to help remove the curse.

If this post makes anyone angry, it could very well be a demon defending its territory!