jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is the best way for a Freemason to prove to doubters that Freemasonry is no

1. Earl S. Wynn profile image85
    Earl S. Wynnposted 6 years ago

What is the best way for a Freemason to prove to doubters that Freemasonry is not evil?

2. terrektwo profile image83
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

By actually explaining what a Free Mason does and what masonic halls are set up for.

3. sarmack profile image60
    sarmackposted 6 years ago

My father was a member of the Masons when I was a young girl.  I have no memory of anything evil in my father's life.  One of the sad facts of life is that people will believe what they want to believe about you and the things you do no matter what you do.  If they set out to think or portray you as evil, they will most likely succeed for a period of time.  The best way to prove anything in your life is the way you live your life.  In the end, the truth stands firm.  There are things about the Masons and Shriners that are questioned by society.  However, these organizations do alot of good for society.  Children's hospitals and other charitable efforts are among their contributions.  We would do better to put more effort into protecting our children from the Twilight craze and the Gothic influence, than to be attacking organizations that contribute positively to our lives.

4. DRG Da Real Grinc profile image79
    DRG Da Real Grincposted 6 years ago

By make their private circle public. Secret meetings at secret locations only add fuel to the conspiracy flames.

5. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

Wow..What a bold question..The more you try to disprove it, the more the believers that it is evil will believe that it is evil, so in my opinion, you work with those who do not believe it is evil rather than trying to convince the other camp.

6. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Open the doors and unlock all the secrecy to the various levels of learning and the mysteriousness of the Masonry rather than keeping it shrouded.

7. NiaLee profile image61
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

Just be, let be. You don't have to prove anything and the best is to focus on your life and do your best.

8. Millercl profile image77
    Millerclposted 6 years ago

Refrain from wearing eye-patches or robes.

working