jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you meditate?

1. learnlovelive profile image60
    learnloveliveposted 6 years ago

How do you meditate?

2. 4tsom10 profile image74
    4tsom10posted 6 years ago

The best time for me to meditate is when I go to bed for the night. I lay there and do a lot of creative visualizations. I believe that thoughts are things and I meditate on making positive changes in my life. I do this almost every night and it really helps plus my meditations transition into my dreams.

How do you meditate?

3. learnlovelive profile image60
    learnloveliveposted 6 years ago

I incite pure joy without cause; then capitalize on that feeling transcendentally. Manifesting exuberance and engaging it with no end. This can be done with eyes open or with eyes closed. There is no end to pure joy and the frequency of spiritual vibration produced through this process is limitless. Perhaps attaining "clarity," first is a healthy endeavor. Perhaps one must attain clarity before being able to manifest joy on a whim. Personally I just take everything and turn it into an exostatic happiness; removing myself from any and all situations that could incite dismay and choosing to actively change those I am forced to be a part of. Having attained clarity myself I do not find it difficult thwarting malice or content in myself or promoting this idea to others; hence, I do not need feel anything less than joy all the time (lest I'm forced into dismay by circumstance...at which time I realize that the moment will pass). Focusing this is how I meditate.

4. Adams-ebooks profile image67
    Adams-ebooksposted 6 years ago

@learnlovelive...wow!
    I just find a quiet spot and close my eyes! Empty my thoughts and do some grounding visualizations... Or headto the beach day ir night and chill out listening to the waves...

working