jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What do you believe is the success?

1. Mash 99 profile image45
    Mash 99posted 6 years ago

What do you believe is the success?

*Is it become wealthier,
    *Is it having a top position,
    *Is it doing charity work,
    *Is it getting closer to God.

2. Agnes Penn profile image81
    Agnes Pennposted 6 years ago

Discerning and doing God's will in my life.

3. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

Growing every day, becoming a better person, working hard for myself and others, always doing my best no matter what I'm doing, getting back in touch with my spiritual self.

4. Helen Loye profile image57
    Helen Loyeposted 6 years ago

I think success comes in many forms.  You can have a successful career, successful friendships, a successful marriage, be a successful parent and a successful anything really.  I think true success is trying your best, doing your best and giving your best all the while being a decent and kind human being along the way.  I don't you can truly be successful if you hurt or use others in any of your endeavors.  I don't think you are a failure if you don't reach your every goal, as long as you gave it your all and learned something great about yourself along the way.  I believe that if most people speak kindly of and have respect for you, you are living a successful life.

5. Mash 99 profile image45
    Mash 99posted 6 years ago

that's true Faceless and Helen. Success is not like a solid rock, it's like a flowing river. Achievements with dishonest practices are not success. Love, harmony, kindness, justice must be their along with your achievements. You might not get everything you want but you must struggle and if you are satisfied with your inner-self you may think you are successful.

6. Naomi Jayne profile image60
    Naomi Jayneposted 6 years ago

Well my mother still says it's getting up in the morning ad pleasing youself what you do with the rest of it, eg..gardening, pottery, internet time, just to please yourself and not feel that you really have to be anywhere at a special time!!

Success to me is this too, but also it really depends on an individuals idea we are all on different levels of consciousness and have unique beliefs.

I suppose I can say living the journey of a pilgrim would have to be the best-doing gods work to make this planet healthy again, would be one of mine!!

Naomi

7. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

To me, success means having a health body that allows me to work.

Having a family that are all healthy and able to function in his/her own capacity.

To me, success relates to health.

I am happy to be able to take care of my family's health and make sure everyone know what to do in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

8. ANJANA VINOD profile image61
    ANJANA VINODposted 6 years ago

Conquering the  self is the ultimate success....and that journey  is the toughest  as well.

working