jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever had a dehavu experience how real did it seem and was it scary or f

1. Charlu profile image82
    Charluposted 6 years ago

Have you ever had a dehavu experience how real did it seem and was it scary or feel good?

It's happened to most of us. You know you walk in somewhere and that overwhelming feeling hits you like you've been there before, yet you know that isn't in anyway possible. Or have you? Was it a scary experience, happy, peaceful and why do you think it happens? Reincarnation, spiritual, a vision of the future?  What was your experience and where does the feeling come from?

2. Phelcky profile image60
    Phelckyposted 6 years ago

Yes the one I remember the most was a couple of years ago. I was with my family at a Nazi concentration camp in germany. When I walked through the gate I got the weirders feeling that I had been there before. I got visions/images in my head of past events. It was very scary. I think that some people are able to pick up different feelings or moods from a place. But I think my experince have to do with my imagination.

3. tom hellert profile image59
    tom hellertposted 6 years ago

i have had several dejavus, many are had in a dream at night but not necessarily the night before the dejavu replays in my real life-
    recently i had a d-vu of a dream i had back in 11th grade-I was talking to my son! and had the feeling i had done it before and I remembered it "happened before" a llllllllooooonnnnngggg time ago!!!!!  my theory ogf time is completely compatable with the possibility of many supernatural things- I have get started on my nook-explaining it all with minimal use of math- sort of a "The Simple Uivnerse for Not So Dummies" or "The Universe Made Simple"- cool ive been looking for a title for years - thanks

4. Shawn May Scott profile image60
    Shawn May Scottposted 6 years ago

De ja vu happens in my family all the time and mostly to the female members. We are very solid in our understanding of this as most of us have been though it since we were very young. Usually there is a dream involved and then the arrival to a place or circumstance that brings on the notion. This is not scary or happy or peacful it just is what it is. If there is some act of violence or tradgedy then of course it would be an aweful experiance. But for the most part it comes and goes without to much commotion.