jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do you feel about life?

1. FlowOfThought profile image60
    FlowOfThoughtposted 5 years ago

How do you feel about life?

In a very broad sense, how do you feel about it?

2. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

Life has been treating me well. Now my life is all about my family. Watching my children growing up and soon they will have their own families. It is a cycle of life.

My next objective is to find beyond my current life. I am in search of the enlightenment of the way. Finding as what we are supposed to be doing and finding our end of enlightenment to end the rebirth cycle.

3. Thesource profile image78
    Thesourceposted 5 years ago

Life is an opportunity for each of us to define who each of us are.

Every moment of our life, we make choices through our thoughts, words and actions. Each of these define who each of us is at every moment of one's life.

I am happy with my choices so far and I feel good about my life.

4. phillippeengel profile image79
    phillippeengelposted 5 years ago

Life is a challenge. There are a plethora of obstacles and feuds between communities and we simply could not come to an agreement. We are all divided in terms of beliefs and thoughts. Life is also a challenge because of money. Money limits what we can have and we always envy the rich.

5. Diana Mendes profile image72
    Diana Mendesposted 5 years ago

Life is what we make of it. It has its ups & downs & challenges. The universe gives us what we believe we deserve. So when we focus on abundance our life feels abundant. When we focus on lack our life feels lacking. Life is all about learning & each new day brings new insights, experiences & opportunities that we must not miss out on.

6. jirel profile image69
    jirelposted 5 years ago

Its a story or a  novel, in which we and our loved ones play the role character.It may not always have a good ending but can also have a bad ending.Life is what teaches us to move on the best way we can.

7. Taleb80 profile image81
    Taleb80posted 5 years ago

It is like a soil which accepts all kind of seeds, but still give different quality crops dependently.

8. Darrell Roberts profile image71
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

Life is a journey with many paths to take.  Sometimes the road is smooth and safe other times it is filled with danger. 

Best Wishes

working