jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you feel connected to anything non-living in a spiritual, personal, or tangib

1. TheLifeExperiment profile image59
    TheLifeExperimentposted 5 years ago

Do you feel connected to anything non-living in a spiritual, personal, or tangible way?

I'd say water or the ocean, for me. Anyone else have anything like that?

2. bmcoll3278 profile image76
    bmcoll3278posted 5 years ago

Yes machines of all kinds. When they are broken They speak to me in some way and I know whats wrong with them.

3. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 5 years ago

Yes, for sure. I carry medicine bags around my neck (even right now as I am writing this answer) with herbs and gems/stones. They are very important for me in many ways.

I also work with elementals: Sylphs, Ondines, Gnomes and Salamanders - the guardians of the Elements. Air and Water are my strongest guiding Elements. I am happy You connect with Water as well, it is a beautiful Element and so are its guardians, the Ondines!

I connect with the Spirit World too. There are many ways for that.

Interesting question. May Wakan Tanka guide your path. All the best!

4. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image60
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago

I love the outdoors and it helps me to "clear my thoughts" and feel good to be outdoors, but I do not have a spiritual connection with plant forms or anything other than humans, animals and God. I love trees, plants and the ocean and other bodies of water, but not in the same way I love animals, people and God.

5. SidKemp profile image94
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

Yes. I feel a particular connection to gemstones and seashells. They shine for me. Also, I light up when I see a butterfly.

Rainbows appear pretty reliably when I attend an initiation ceremony or am at a moment of major change in someone's life.

And, if I meditate deeply, I feel a living connection with anyone and anything.

I liked the variety of answers - some people connect to nature in general, or specifically, others to machines. I think we grow as we become aware of our particular way of connecting with the world.