jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How often do you inventory your life?

1. breathe2travel profile image78
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

How often do you inventory your life?

2. BrokenDreamer profile image60
    BrokenDreamerposted 5 years ago

I have set the goal of inventorying my life every quarter, like a good business would do. However, I am not as good at it as I should be, therefore I get it done about every year, like a bad business does. Thank God I am not trying to make money from my life! lol

3. profile image0
    erickcbposted 5 years ago

I just did it a little while ago. I recently just started because I am young I guess. It really helped me out. I think more people should do this. It lowers stress and give you focus back in your life.

4. Jaggedfrost profile image80
    Jaggedfrostposted 5 years ago

I am a little obsessive in how I inventory my life though not regular about it.  I do an inventory anywhere between two an four times a month.  There are parts of the inventory that suck but every time those pop up I do an audit that usually goes back a ways.  lol Seven to ten years is the average personal audit. Luckily the only one willing to keep up with my obsession is my Heavenly Father.  No one else is usually patient enough or cares enough to read the paperwork in my mind it creates. Personally I am usually just fine with that.

5. cathylynn99 profile image74
    cathylynn99posted 5 years ago

i have done it exactly twice in conjunction with a twelve-step program. I was pleased to see that i had improved between the two inventories. perhaps i am due.

working