jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What do you consider to be the major milestones in your life?

1. buckleupdorothy profile image84
    buckleupdorothyposted 5 years ago

What do you consider to be the major milestones in your life?

2. profile image0
    Team Leaderposted 5 years ago

Hello buckleupdorothy,

My birth, the end of my school years, the end of my first office job, the start of my rockstar career, the end of my rockstar career, the day I realised that life is greaTt and I want to take full responsibility for my happiness, my last promotion, the day I met my current partner, the day when I got my second Grand Champion title in Martial Arts, the day I decided to become a Life Coach and full time writer.

And yours?

Your 'Team Leader'

3. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 5 years ago

To be alive until now and helping my children grow up in the way that will give their helping hands to society.

I am considering myself lucky to have a nice family where we can share the joy and sorrow in life. Seeing them growing up healthy is nothing more than what I can ask for. And seeing them helping people in their lives makes me feel that I have done my part of bringing them up the right way.

4. bhargvi sharma profile image49
    bhargvi sharmaposted 5 years ago

My school life would be the milestone of my life as it identifies me with myself,from there I have learned lot of things which are very important to get individuality in the society that surrounds me, From there i have learned how to tackle things & different situations in life, now i'm able to distinguish between the true & fake friend,from there i have gained experienced about the hurdles of the life in achieving success & now i knew that how people fools you for their selfish gains.

5. libby1970 profile image71
    libby1970posted 5 years ago

Having each of my children... three major milestones!

Getting married... the first time... then divorced after 11 years... then getting married again...

Getting that one job that means everything...that was a major milestone!

Getting published.... the best feeling in the world!

working