jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

What emotions does the After Life, or lack of, stir in you?

1. ThompsonPen profile image80
    ThompsonPenposted 5 years ago

What emotions does the After Life, or lack of, stir in you?

Do you believe we go on in some fashion? Does the the threat of Hell stimulate you to good deeds? Do you acquire the traits of the next being you wish to incarnate to?

2. profile image0
    Justsilvieposted 5 years ago

Curiosity and Hope!  I am not sure, but I can’t imagine this life is all there is. I really don't believe in heaven or hell in the biblical sense, since I cannot believe that there is deity that would punish anyone and everyone who does not bow down and recognize his existence.  Being human should be enough to motivate us to do good deeds!

1. Dantex460 profile image61
      Dantex460posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Exactly what I would of said.

3. Darrell Roberts profile image73
    Darrell Robertsposted 5 years ago

I am excited about this life as well as life after death.  I do believe in Karma and I try to go for doing good deeds so I could have good karma.  I think about that  a lot.  I am a Hare Krishna so we do believe in Karma.  I am not claiming that I know a great deal about the after life.  I am claiming that from what I have learned the subtle body travels with you to the next life so you will have some traits from this life. In addition, the situation that you are born into will be the result of this life and all previous lives.

Best wishes.

DR

working