Do you think mainstream society is hostile toward New Age beliefs?

1. Der Meister profile image70
    Der Meisterposted 5 years ago

Do you think mainstream society is hostile toward New Age beliefs?

2. Lessthansteve profile image80
    Lessthansteveposted 5 years ago

Yes. I think that mainstream society in the present is very hostile to most beliefs, be it New Age, Scientologist or Christian.

3. lone77star profile image84
    lone77starposted 5 years ago

Ego always despises those who are not part of self.

But the Western world today has a Corporate Party media which is actively being divisive to "divide and conquer" society for the New World Order.

New Age seems to be "warm and fuzzy" Luciferianism to acclimate society to the coming rule by the evil elite. Goodness. It really is happening.

A couple of years ago, I was happy in my blissful ignorance. I've had 2 successful careers and happily working on my third. I've been a Hollywood artist, a computer scientist and now a writer. I've studied many religions, including New Age and Scientology. I got a lot out of each, but there is also evil amongst it all, distracting us from Truth.

Ego seems to be the big culprit behind all the evil in the world. Ego is the false (physical) self which drives us to think we're entitled and right. It is the source of "us versus them." It is the source of hostility, selfishness, tyranny, cruelty, and sympathy. It is the source of the suicide perpetrator's motives. It is the source of the kindly old church lady's attitude not ever to talk to a prostitute or thief.

The super rich elite are New Age. They are New World Order. They are Bohemian Grove depraved -- the "high class" KKK. They are Bilderbergers plotting to dismantle America and all other nation states. They are Rockefellers and Rothschilds plotting to insert microchips in all citizens of Earth -- the perfect slaves.

Mainstream society is blinded by the Corporate Party media kool-aid. Poisoned by whatever the media feeds their egos.

working