jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (15 posts)

Is There Any Evidence That Pyramids Were Built By Aliens?

1. PhoenixV profile image75
    PhoenixVposted 5 years ago

2. Alastar Packer profile image83
    Alastar Packerposted 5 years ago

Maybe for the Giza pyramid there is. For starters how did the Neolithic Egyptians know the Giza pyramid spot was in the exact center of the Earth's land mass?

3. profile image0
    markbennisposted 5 years ago

Built by?  Humans. Organised and orchestrated by?  The Annunaki‚Ķ

1. Alastar Packer profile image83
      Alastar Packerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What is your take on the Annunaki purpose for it, Mark?

2. profile image0
      markbennisposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi Alastar,

My take is simple my friend.  The annunaki are our galactic family, genetically, and historically.  They have spent their time with us in the past and taken the time to teach us, and lead us in a desired direction for evolvement.  We are

3. Alastar Packer profile image83

Mark my friend, thank you for that info on the Annunaki. what was their connection to and purpose for the Giza pyramid, if any?

4. cascoly profile image59
      cascolyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

and just where can we find genetic [aka DNA] evidence of this anni-nanni-nuki myth?

5. Alastar Packer profile image83

If any one would know it'll be Mark. Why don't you peruse his hub with Annunaki in the title, cascoly.

6. cascoly profile image59

i took a quick look, but all i saw were claims & anecdotes - no actual evidence, especially nothing scientific like DNA, blood samples, etc  -- the picture shown is much more likely to be an albinpo scandinavian than an ET

7. Alastar Packer profile image83

Can assure you Mark is as intelligent and honorable as they come and a very compassionate person to boot. I'm not convinced the photo is genuine either but keep an open mind on such matters.

8. cascoly profile image59

i''m not questioning Mark's observations and experiences - just his conclusions, which is why i asked for additional evidence; until then, the simplest explanation is most likely

4. tom hellert profile image61
    tom hellertposted 5 years ago

well,
    I'd like to know how those Egyptians built the pyramids - just as a feat of engineering alone- 100-200 ton blocks those blocks were cut from a formation 1000's of miles
    up the Nile" so I doubt available technology could've cut- moved and set these blocks-

1. tom hellert profile image61
      tom hellertposted 5 years agoin reply to this

as for the pyramids being on "lay lines" and their proximity to the pyramids I agree not coincidence

2. Alastar Packer profile image83

Yes, good points Tom;  the Giza pyramid is unique in so many ways- why, some of the others look like failed attempts to copy its size and construction! That sucker was built to last through just about anything.

3. cascoly profile image59

many of the other pyramids, Saqqara eg, were built before those at Giza

working