jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever seen a palm reader?

1. joanwz profile image73
    joanwzposted 5 years ago

Have you ever seen a palm reader?

How was the Experience? Did you get specific information or was it of a generic nature?

2. cloverleaffarm profile image64
    cloverleaffarmposted 5 years ago

I saw a psychic once, and it was rather odd. She held one of my hair scrunchies, and told me that I would meet a little girl from the south that would call me "Mommy". I asked her "how far south...from like MA, or Georgia". She wasn't sure. She told me she would be around 3 to 5 and she would be close to me. I thought about it for a time, but I wasn't planning on having any more kids.
    I didn't think much of it, but then a year or so later, I moved into an apartment house. My neighbor in the back apartment had a little girl who was 3, and she use to like to come over. She couldn't quite say "Kathy", so she started calling me "Mommy neigbor".
    What the psychic had told me then became unnerving!

3. joelmlay profile image68
    joelmlayposted 5 years ago

Yes, some years ago, a friend pursuaded me to go with him to a palm reader. He looked at the lines on my palms and said, "You will have a long life but I can see some turns - many turns along the way". Some time later we saw another palm reader and said exactly the same thing. I was raised a Christian and dismissed these readings as superstition. But, I am still alive, years after the readings, and, yes, I have seen many turns in my life.

4. Charlotte Craig profile image59
    Charlotte Craigposted 21 months ago

Palmistry is for character analysis and long term predictions and advice. Most expect other stuff and then are disappointed but it is their fault for going to a palmist instead of someone who does crystal ball or tarot cards! There would be no point to so many different ways of doing it if they all achieved the same thing.  Palmistry has never interested me, but I do go regularly for the others and they are terrific, giving me a lot of help and predictions,which are accurate. I get email and phone readings at webclairvoyant.com and it has really been a big blessing she is there for me.