jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is Hubbing christian related subject a Hobby or is it something more to you?

1. profile image68
    graceinusposted 5 years ago

Is Hubbing christian related subject a Hobby or is it something more to you?

I very much enjoy the chance to use the HUB as a means to spread the Gospel. This also includes learning from other Hubber's with the same faith.  I also enjoy the idea that these Hub's are not limited to just Christian related subjects, but also every subject we find in life. However, Hubbing the Gospel is what I enjoy most.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I totally agree with you my friend. What a way to spread the "Good news" Of Jesus Christ and what he has done for each and everyone of us. God bless you Grace!

1. profile image68
      graceinusposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Jthomp42 and the same to you.

3. Cordelia Bay profile image60
    Cordelia Bayposted 5 years ago

It is truly something more to me. However, in attempts to share the gospel one must understand that not every one has eyes to see or ears to hear in order to perceive or understand what is being said. We must try to remember not to get angry and into intense arguments with others....as the Bible warns of both.....not to sin in anger and not to argue. It is most Christians desire to spread the gospel of truth....in that desire we can be enticed through the comments of others to get into arguments, get angry and try to take into our own strength what is truly the work of the Holy Spirit....this was a hard lesson for me to learn....but, thank God....I have. We are to labor planting seeds....water seeds that have already been planted.....and, a times bringing the seed to harvest at the right time and place in the life of another.
    It is my personal belief that we do not have the right to be angry or blame God for what is going on....if we our self are not doing anything to help in resolving or satisfying a need that is present in the world. As Christians....we are taught that we are His hands and feet upon the earth....we are to be Christ like showing love and compassion with real concern for the life of another....and, we are to ask....lose....and receive forgiveness to others and our self! There is not one who has arrived to the point of perfection....each individual has issues that they are working out in one's own life. If, one is not working out the issues being brought into one's life....perhaps, maybe they should be taking a look at their own choices and actions before passing judgment on another. There is a strong warning in the Scripture to judge not lest you be judge in the same manner and with the same harshness in which one has judged another. And, in anger....one can be pretty harsh....just something to think about and work out in one's own life.

1. profile image68

Cordelia Bay  I take your answer personal and thank you for being honest. You answer reminds me of something my mother would say many years ago. "There are many I don't like, but there are none I don't love."
      Thanks for reminding me.

4. Highvoltagewriter profile image83
    Highvoltagewriterposted 5 years ago

For me, HubPages has been one of my favorite places to "plant seed" for I have learned a long time ago that this is not the best format fro making money! Writing about what Christ has done for me is privilege and duty; differently not a hobby!

1. profile image68

Highvoltagewriter- I know exactly what you mean.

working