What will you do if you were trapped in a unexpected WAR?

1. profile image61
    ctnahdaposted 4 years ago

What will you do if you were trapped in a unexpected WAR?

Will you just sit back and relax or will you fight back for your own survival?

2. d.william profile image76
    d.williamposted 4 years ago

now that would depend on who is waging the war on whom.  If the war is waged by local terrorists, insurgents in close proximity to our homes, or from the Hatfields versus the McCoys situation, then we as individuals would have to defend our own homes and families as best we can.
    If the war waged is from outside the country on Americans then there is little, or nothing, that we, as individuals, can do about that.
    We should always make sure we have provisions for our families (food/water) for at least a month in case of any kind of disaster whether it be war or weather.

3. Maggie Bennett profile image71
    Maggie Bennettposted 4 years ago

Survive the best way I know how, because really what else can you do?  When you are thrust into a situation like that then "life" makes you deal with it. I think some regimes seem to think people are scared little beings that a few bombs can cripple, and that is the fallacy of war.  People do what they have to do, whether they want to or not when push comes to shove. 

I'd try to make sure I and my love ones were as safe as possible, but beyond that I'm not sure there is much planning one can take. War if anything is all about surprise and the unexpected, so how can one really be expected to know what they would do.  You can think about contingency plans, but until things happen it is all theory.