jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What do you think ghost really exists?too old que but answer me..

1. binaybista profile image61
    binaybistaposted 4 years ago

What do you think ghost really exists?too old que but answer me..

I have no idea when people talk about ghost...nd insteresting thing is that it haunts old cottage home nd remote area why?

2. EJ Lambert profile image73
    EJ Lambertposted 4 years ago

I've never personally seen one but I've seen enough documented footage, photographs and heard enough talk from close friends to say that it's hard for me to believe they don't exist in some form.

As to why they exist I'm personally a big believer in reincarnation.  That we all have souls that exist beyond physical form before we're born and after we die.  It then becomes a matter of time before we take on a new body and a new life.  To me ghosts are lingering after images created by the energy of those who died.  Like an after image in a photograph.

binaybistaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I am from remote area and people of here beleve in ghost but they are scary too much....ghost means people who harms other.My mom told me that she saw her grandfather who was already dead.Thank you for  your answer.

3. elenagarcia profile image76
    elenagarciaposted 4 years ago

ghost, or spirits, or spiritual beings, do exist.  they encounter us, not the other way around.  they have different levels of existence.  their status as good or bad is about the same as a living person's.  it is not wise to deal with spirits.  they operate on a different playing field and unless you can keep up and are prepared for ALL that you will encounter, it is best to leave them alone.  malevolent/demonic spirits are tricky.  they disguise themselves well and are very manipulative.  so if you insist on seeking out the spirit world and encoutering spirits, best you prepare for the good, the bad, and the down right evil.  i suggest you learn how to protect yourself before you begin. 

why do spirits haunt places?  simple, they have an attachment.  perhaps the spirit once lived there, or knew someone who lived there, or simply had a fond memory of the place for any reason.  when alive, the spirit may have simply thought the place was beautiful and in death chose to reside there for eternity.  this is what is referrred to as an "earthbound spirit".  earthbound spirits choose to stay here on earth for one personal reason or another.  some, in fact, may not even be aware that they are dead.  another reason why you must excercise extreme caution when dealing with spirits.  do you really want to be the one who breaks the bad news?  i think not. 

as a medium, the choice of encountering spirits is not our own.  we encounter them on a daily basis.  the only choice we have is how to deal with the encounter.  at times it is best to follow the rule of thumb to only speak when spoken to.  most spirits want to be left alone.  those who wish otherwise will make their presence known.  again, when dealing with a spirit that wants to communicate with you, exercise extremem caution.  unless you are trained in what to do and how to protect yourself, i stronly suggest you command the spirit to leave you and seal it with a faithful prayer.  afterward, do not speak of the spirit for it will cause it to return to you. 

so yes, "ghosts" are real.  they are deeper than the mist that may appear before you.  there are many layers to them.  an uneducated, untrained person need not go in search of them because once you find what you are looking for, you may regret it.

binaybistaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

My one friend told me that Ghost are not bad.You are scared from them so they harm you.If you try to love them they will not harm you.But when you don't see it is difficult to beleve...thank you fir answer

2. elenagarcia profile image76
      elenagarciaposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Yes, not all ghosts are bad. Knowing what you are doing will help in telling the difference.