jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in ghost?

1. pisean282311 profile image60
    pisean282311posted 8 years ago

Do you believe in ghost?

2. IdeaMorphist profile image62
    IdeaMorphistposted 8 years ago

Yes, but not the "ghosts" our media portrays, even with those ghost hunting shows...

3. profile image66
    fitzjkennyposted 8 years ago

No! I don't believe in the existence of ghost. What people see either in dreams or physically are demonic spirits that take the form and image of dead people to deceive the living. These demonic beings are called familiar spirits.

If you are a Christian then you may check the following two scriptures that reveal where the body and the spirit of a man go respectively after death.

Eccl 3:21  Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

Eccl 12:7  Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it

4. profile image0
    JoelMcLendonposted 8 years ago

Yes, my wife is a medium.
    It doesn't work as on the TV shows. You have to be in a different brain wave then Beta.
    They are not demons.

5. Super Chef profile image60
    Super Chefposted 8 years ago

Yes I believe there is some form of ghost but I dont think they are visible to the human eye. I also think they are just lost spirits waiting to cross over.

6. LeighGBanks profile image59
    LeighGBanksposted 7 years ago

Hello,  I have a few hubs on the paranormal available - one in particular is about my haunted house ... i'd love it if you'd take a look!