jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you could have One special power what would it be..?

1. Haseena Firdousia profile image71
    Haseena Firdousiaposted 4 years ago

If you could have One special power what would it be..?

2. Borsia profile image44
    Borsiaposted 4 years ago

There are lots of possibilities but I suppose I would want to be able to transfer time, or age might be a better term.
    I would be able to take the time away from someone undeserving like a criminal and give it to another.
    I could have great fun with such a power. The surprise of the one who is suddenly aged would equal the surprise of the one who looks in the mirror to find all of their hair is back and wrinkles gone.
    Sure; there are lots of other powers and may might seem more useful or righteous but this is one I could really have some fun with.

3. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 4 years ago

Without wasting any time...The special power I would want is.....To be able to become "Invisible,".at will.......Anyone with any amount of imagination, will not need an explanation for that!!!  LOL..........Just think about it for a second!  WOW, huh?

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 4 years ago

It's a tie between being able to turn invisible, read minds, or predict the future! LOL!
    Seriously, I would choose to have the ability to snap my fingers and make whatever I wanted to become a reality.

5. June OConnor profile image59
    June OConnorposted 4 years ago

I would like the power to help other see all others are spiritual beings deserving of love

6. Dantex460 profile image60
    Dantex460posted 4 years ago

Immortality, there would be allot of good i can do for the world.