If it was your very last day spent on Earth, what would you do, and how would yo

1. ziyena profile image89
    ziyenaposted 4 years ago

If it was your very last day spent on Earth, what would you do, and how would you accomplish it?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8216948_f260.jpg

2. gpishev profile image60
    gpishevposted 4 years ago

Very deep question indeed. I will spent half the time with the people I love, and half of my time alone. I like being alone because this way I can meditate and feel everything around me.
    Probably another thing I would do will be to the most of the little things I never done. Like expressing my mind, doing little things for my family, showing them my love. I will go the beach, because there are something magical about the see. What about you?

3. cleaner3 profile image76
    cleaner3posted 4 years ago

Wow, Zzz.. this is a deep thought question that can be answered simply by most.  I would live it as any other just letting my family know that I will be waiting for them in heaven ( I hope)  but my Faith is strong and  then I would want to try remember all who did me wrong and the ones who hate me and forgive all so if I go ..I want a clear heart.  a great meal would also do me good .. then I am ready.

working