jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If I didn't believe in God, what would be your strongest argument to convince me

1. stuff4kids profile image96
    stuff4kidsposted 4 years ago

If I didn't believe in God, what would be your strongest argument to convince me?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8367160_f260.jpg

2. Theophanes profile image98
    Theophanesposted 4 years ago

If there really is a God I don't think He/She/It needs any mere human to do any convincing of anyone else. Ultimately that's Him/Her/Their job if they really want to be believed or worshiped.

3. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 4 years ago

You cannot drag someone kicking and screaming to belief or faith.  Instead as a friend who is a believer, I would wait for you to ask questions if you had them. I would not try and put beliefs on you--unless you were interested and asked me what I believe...then we could talk.

4. PlanksandNails profile image85
    PlanksandNailsposted 4 years ago

All Christians should understand that they cannot prove God. It is impossible, but we can do is attempt to provide what we believe to be evidence of Him. God is the one who proves Himself to each person, it is not something that we do.

My argument for God is:

Do you exist?

Is it possible for you not to exist?

If it is possible for you not to exist, but you do exist, then you must have been caused to exist.

You cannot bring yourself into existence, since something must exist first in order to bring something into existence. It is illogical for something to exist and not exist at the same time.

Something must have caused the beginning of life to exist because there cannot be an infinite regression of causes. In order for something to cause the beginning of existence, there must have been a first cause.

An infinite regression of causes ultimately has no beginning, which means that there would be no beginning of exist.

Since we have life and exist in a existing universe, there must have been a first cause or beginning to exist.

Therefore, there is an uncaused cause of all things that do exist.

The uncaused cause, or beginning of life, and the universe is God.

God is eternal; therefore, uncaused.

5. profile image54
    WATERSTARposted 4 years ago

FROM: FROM: WATERSTAR: EVERY MAN WOMAN BOY AND GIRL is given a free WILL how we take the Liberty of that Will His all up to you,at this time GOD have given a Choice either to Accept HIM JESUS AS OUR LORD AND LIVE IN PARADISE WITH HIM FOREVER IN JOY PEACE WITH NO PAIN OF DEATH IF WE ACCEPT, if we REJECT JESUS WE HAVE NO LIFE BUT ONLY PAIN IN A LOST LONLEY WORLD WHERE YOU SUFFER IN AGONY FOREVER THAT IS THE SECOND DEATH YOU WILL NOT BE GIVEN ANY HELP FROM NO ONE ONLY GREAT PAIN, SO if you want to enter PARADISE  a solution is given in the Book of Acts of the Apostle Chapter 2 verse 38 of how to attain sweet joyful LIFE FOREVER, JESUS IS COMING SOON THE RAPTURE IS near so come and have a relationship with the BEST FATHER IN THE UNIVERSE  JESUS the good shepherd: BY: WATERSTAR

working