jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Why has the lord take my husband away

1. profile image53
    angelina26posted 4 years ago

Why has the lord take my husband away

its been two weeks that my husband die and I want to know if his watching over me and can his spirit is with me

2. Mattrick profile image78
    Mattrickposted 4 years ago

Of course sista, the spirit through and through everything. He with you now as you think him, he there when you dream. But he suffer no thoughts. Peace be upon you.

Learning, Peace, Love, Appreciation: celebrate the unity of all things, recognize the immortality of the spirit, love life, and learn peace. 

We are one Self

3. manatita44 profile image82
    manatita44posted 4 years ago

I feel great empathy with you and my condolences to you and the departed Soul.  Literally so. God is a God of love and the heart of our Christianity is Love, compassion, forgiveness, mercy ..... This is also what has manifested in the lives of the saints for generations.

So sorry for your loss. Our Lord in His goodness and Spirit knows best and does All - in my experience - for the betterment of mankind. So I feel that your husband, having played his role, has gone to a different  but safe abode.

The Soul - and this is only my understanding post having sat at the feet of a Man of God for 31 years - is immortal. It is the divine spark that gives life to the body. When the body is weak or tired ,or has to take a long rest for God's other reasons, then it passes on, and the Soul flies back from whence it came. So I feel that your husband is very much alive.

You may feel his spirit, yes, and may even see him in dreams. Generally the Inner Law is not broken and he has to rest. Still, if your connection is close he can come to see you with the sanction of the Supreme or God. I do not know if that is always advisable and perhaps you should look for a God-man living, who can help. There is generally always One and purity and faith attracts Him/Her.

Discrimination and prudence, however, may teach you that you can best serve him by working for your own salvation and thereby bring him peace. Pray, serve, love, experience God in simple things and in all people. This will expand your heart and make you receptive to the Higher Light. It is the Comforter or Grace, which will teach you what you wish to know.

Once again, my love and good will to you. It is still very recent and grief has its own merit. I wish you God's blessing for inner strength and an ever-increasing  beautiful vessel, full of wisdom and inner joy.

P.S. You may wish to read: "Do not stand at my grave and weep" available on the internet. You may find it useful.

4. Edward J. Palumbo profile image85
    Edward J. Palumboposted 4 years ago

We live in vulnerable, imperfect bodies and our time here is limited. Know that God loves you, and this life is a beginning, not an end. We are told, "Blessed are they who mourn, for they shall be comforted." Look with trust and faith to the ultimate comfort that lies ahead.