jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Do you believe that humans are intended to be fruitarians in the first place?

1. msdielise profile image61
    msdieliseposted 3 years ago

Do you believe that humans are intended to be fruitarians in the first place?

Speaking of the Bible, the Garden of Eden has all the kinds of fruits that are to be eaten except for one that is forbidden (we all know that). Does that means that humans are intended to be fruitarians in the first place?

2. Robert the Bruce profile image62
    Robert the Bruceposted 3 years ago

Biblically speaking, "fruits" can mean all kinds of plant foods, including vegetables and what we commonly refer to as "fruit."

For those who interpret the Bible literally, it seems to indicate that Adam and Eve (thus the beginning of the human race) were intended to be vegetarian.

For those who do not accept the Bible as a historical text, historical evidence (as far as I am aware) does not indicate that humans "began" as strict vegetarians. Feel free to correct me on this if anyone has more info.

1. lone77star profile image83
      lone77starposted 3 years agoin reply to this

"Fruit" can also mean product -- as in the product of his labor or his attitudes. Ego is the fruit of the knowledge of dichotomies (good-evil, right-wrong, generous-selfish, etc).

3. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 3 years ago

Humans were meant to be spiritually awakened beings who no longer need a temporary human body.

The Pentateuch (Genesis and the other 4) were written in code by Kabbalists as a blueprint for spiritual growth.

The "trees" were not physical, but were conceptual matrices. One -- the "Tree of Life" -- is embedded in Genesis 4 and 5. I discuss this in my book, "The Bible's Hidden Wisdom: God's Reason for Noah's Flood."

The tree of knowledge of good and evil is a matrix of desires and fears -- dichotomies. This is the framework of Ego. Ego is the antithesis of love and in opposition of God.

But God planned it this way so we would grow to become more like Him.

The emptiness so many feel in our modern society is as a result of the growing of Ego until there is no more room for it to grow. All these physical things no longer satisfy some people. Some celebrities have gone crazy because of the emptiness they feel. Many search for answers.

The Kabbalists who wrote the Bible knew this day would come. And in 1995, Kabbalah was released to the general public after thousands of years of secrecy. Now is the time for our spiritual rebirth.

http://perceivingreality.com/

working