What are the 10 indicators and factors which makes Capricorn the most negative/pessimistic of all
1. They are ruled by the planet Saturn (restriction, boundaries, rules, aka all that boring stuff). Naturally they restrict themselves.
2. They are an earth sign (grounded, practical, materialistic, realistic)
3. They are emotionally cold and hide/mask feelings, so when it all comes out its usually the negative feelings first
4. They want to climb the social/professional ladder, if something doesn't go their way or if someone gets ahead of them, they will retreat to negative thinking (I am a failure!!!) and secret resentment all instead of trying to fix their own problems.
5. They hide behind realism, logic and harsh thinking to the point where it becomes unhealthy and not very smart or realistic anymore
6. They undervalue themselves and other people. They undervalue life
7. They lack faith in themselves and others
8. They are oftentimes insecure, lack confidence, and are cold/harsh as a result of there feelings about themselves.
9. They put value/faith in materialistic things and social status/class ( a common trait of all earth signs), when they should invest in themselves
10. Ruled by Saturn, overtly Saturnian people (people with a lot of Capricorn planets or Saturn aspects) often had hard lives (just like Plutonian people). Difficult childhoods filled with abuse (physical, sexual, emotional, etc,). They mirror internally what they experience but they don't realize as they get older they have options and they don't have to choose to feel or be this way.
by JP Carlos4 years ago
Do you think the world has become more materialistic?
by Eileen Kersey7 years ago
What are a Capricorn's traits?
by qwark7 years ago
...so that they can transfer their imagined souls into the mythical land of the gods where they can reside as immortals for all eternity?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.