jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Is there a connection between dreams and the spiritual world?

1. camily lm profile image74
    camily lmposted 2 years ago

Is there a connection between dreams and the spiritual world?

What happens when people dream? Are they unconsciously taken to the spiritual world?

2. loveofnight profile image80
    loveofnightposted 2 years ago

I don't know if there is a connection between the two but I have heard that the spirit leaves the body upon sleep and travels. In the long run your guess will be as good as mine

3. chuckandus6 profile image77
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

I don't know of any proof, but I believe so, When my Mom passed away with cancer,I had dreams about her and they were different than any dream I ever had or will probably have again.It was vivid and real, like I was fully awake. I think that if it was real,it.makes sense she.would want me to know she was still there.

1. camily lm profile image74
      camily lmposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Nichol, I totally agree with you. There are some vivid dreams which seem real and I believe they take you to the spiritual world!!

4. liladybugz26 profile image89
    liladybugz26posted 2 years ago

The majority of psychics all agree there different types of dream states including spiritual, mental and physical.

When a person experiences a spiritual dream the body transcends into the spirit world. In this state, a person leaves their physical body to enter a non-physical world. The person is aware that the world they have entered is no longer the physical world. Senses are heightened, awareness is sharp, and this spiritual travel is remembered upon wakening.  It is claimed that spiritual travel begins with lucid dreaming, and during this state the person has all control of the events happening. This state has more clarity and extensive details then even being awake.

When dreams are dulled upon waking, or the dreamer has no recollection of the dream at all, it is believed they were in the state controlled by the mental mind. In this state the person dreaming has no control over movements or actions within the dream.

Physical dreaming occurs when the dreamer is acting as if they were in the physical world, and the dream is believed to be life like. During a physical dream the person acts and responds in the state as if they would in the physical world.

working