jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

In Christianity, what happens to all the other religions?

1. Celeb Scoops profile image75
    Celeb Scoopsposted 2 years ago

In Christianity, what happens to all the other religions?

2. Faceless39 profile image95
    Faceless39posted 2 years ago

They all go to hell. Like any manufactured religion, the real purpose is to quell and control the masses, not to mention cause fighting amongst the people. It redirects our attention away from the true evil in the world (the people in charge of most countries and most multinational corporations.) God has no religion, and neither did Jesus, neither did Buddha, neither did Krishna. Hopefully some day people will realize who the real evil people are. I'm not holding my breath.

Celeb Scoopsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I really like this answer because it supports the idea to just be good and believe in what makes you a better person, whoever that might. Just having something that guides you to happiness will help you to transcend.

3. dashingscorpio profile image86
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12778382_f260.jpg

Theoretically anyone who does not believe that Jesus is the son of God is going to hell.
    There are about 13-14 million Jews in the world, Islam has 1.6 billion believers, and there are 1.1 Billion Hinduism who are on the fast track to hell if you believe what is taught to Christians.
    Another way of looking at it  is there are 7 Billion people on the planet and 2.2 Billion consider themselves as members of Christianity. That means almost 5 Billion will be dancing around a bonfire with the devil.
    Ironically a lot of Christians believe they'll see their pets in heaven! Apparently it's not a requirement for animals to accept Jesus as their lord and savior to enter into heaven. They're tied to their owners.
    Jehovah's Witness believe that only 144,000 people enter heaven!
    God only knows how many slots are still open since the death of Christ. Better hurry up and dust off your bibles!smile 
    God made man and man made religion!

Celeb Scoopsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

This is really frightening and hard to believe. I want to believe in a religion that promotes heaven for those who do their best to be good and spread love. It's hard when this almost states that people are going to hell even if the are good people.

2. dashingscorpio profile image86
      dashingscorpioposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Almost every religion has the "our way" or the "hell way" approach. According to Christianity if you don't believe Jesus is the son of God you're going to hell no matter how good you were during your life.
      The I'm right and you're wrong belief!

working