jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

If you become a powerful witch or wizard, what is the first thing you would do?

1. profile image60
    peter565posted 2 years ago

If you become a powerful witch or wizard, what is the first thing you would do?

2. Michaela Osiecki profile image78
    Michaela Osieckiposted 2 years ago

A person can't just become a powerful "witch or wizard" - (the term wizard really isn't used outside of fictional settings). Witchcraft is a practice that often requires years of dedication, study, and practice to even come close to mastering.

That being said, if we're talking some kind of fantasy hypothetical here, if I suddenly came into some really bad-ass powers I would probably start a rock band and use my siren song powers to bewitch people.

1. profile image60
      peter565posted 2 years agoin reply to this

3. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 2 years ago

Witchcraft and wizardry certainly have their appeal!  To be in control all the time would be nice.  However, we cannot be in control.  Through witchcraft, Satan offers much, but like all his offers and promises, they are illusions and lies.  They can only bring happiness for the short term.  Your life on earth will only be for a certain amount of time, and then you will have to come to grips of where you will spend eternity.  To finally answer your question, I would not become a powerful witch ever.  There is no such thing as a white witch, all witchcraft is bad, and sooner or later I may get mad and be tempted to seek revenge.

4. Taopi profile image73
    Taopiposted 2 years ago

Awesome fun question.  I don't know, manifest the noble Highlander, a real life Duncan MacLeod for my very own?  LoL.  Since powerful witches and wizards are notoriously self-serving, I guess that would be my answer.  Now, if I were a more altruistic supernatural being, an angel, say, I'd probably shelter people from the storm and serve them warm biscuits and soup.  smile