jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

As a Christian, what are the things we can do to avoid domestic violence in our

1. blessing okoye profile image64
    blessing okoyeposted 22 months ago

As a Christian, what are the things we can do to avoid domestic violence in our home?

2. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 22 months ago

Put on the full armor of God.  Ephesians 6:10-18.  Rebuke Satan in the name of Jesus Christ!  Prayer is powerful and it does work!  Also, find a Christian counselor.

3. manatita44 profile image81
    manatita44posted 22 months ago

I can only tell you the basic tenets of the spiritual life. Sometimes, there are, or can be other forces involved: School, peers, governments, parents, environments and a big one called Karma. This may influence and do influence or lives.

Other than this, I will return to the beginning:

1, An intense faith in Something Higher is essential.

2. Selfless Service with a deep spirit of gratitude to the divinity in God ...in humanity. This accompanied with purity, will expand the Heart and make us receptive to the Divine Grace; the Higher Light.

3. Spiritual practices: Scripture, devotional songs, prayer, meditation....

4. LOVE. This will be almost impossible in the beginning, but slowly and steadily, things will improve.

5. It is impossible to become rich without ambition; desire, and in the same way, it is impossible to find God without longing, knocking, seeking....without a life of aspiration or an inner intensity for happiness or Peace.

Show this or practice this Okeye, but do not expect it in others. They are God's children, not ours. Again, use your judgement, sometimes we need to walk away as if the mist is too dense, it will not see the Light. Prayer, in time, teaches us those things. Never try to change anyone, but love. Nothing belongs to us but God. Much Love, Okeye

1. blessing okoye profile image64
      blessing okoyeposted 22 months agoin reply to this

Thank you, i'm really inspired.

2. manatita44 profile image81
      manatita44posted 22 months agoin reply to this

I,m hĂ ppy.God will definitely help the sincere. It may come in a way you didn,t expect. Occasionally, if the karma is necessary, little can be done but ask God to lift up your Heart. Much Love.

working