jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Moment:What was the moment like that changed you in a way you could not...

1. threekeys profile image80
    threekeysposted 19 months ago

Moment:What was the moment like that changed you in a way you could not...

go back to the person you were?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13077280_f260.jpg

2. manatita44 profile image84
    manatita44posted 19 months ago

I've answered this one before. I read a book called Autobiography of A Western Yogi in 1982 and I was transformed. Long before I was finished, in fact, I began to see life differently, and 33 years later, I'm even further along this less travelled road.

Without this transformation, I would not be here Threekeys; not answering your questions, no. Funny thing, Life!

3. Ericdierker profile image57
    Ericdierkerposted 19 months ago

I think I have had a few. But the one that stands out the most occurred on November 29th 1982 around 3pm during one of the worst storms my county has ever had. My then wife of course had to be with me, or I with her more accurately.
    It was at that time I knew that no matter what I did from then on, it could never be the same as it was before. And I celebrated it! It was unimagined happiness and bliss.

That was the day and time my first child was born.

1. threekeys profile image80
      threekeysposted 19 months agoin reply to this

Hmmm..now that you mention it...

Thank you for sharing your experience Manitita44. Maybe I or one of us out there needed to hear it again...

2. manatita44 profile image84
      manatita44posted 19 months agoin reply to this

Yes. In written language we are usually grammatically or morally correct. The spiritual life is different and repeats are essential. They help tremendously! All Saints of worth say this.

working