jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Have you ever had a moment which changed your life for the better immediately?

1. DavyJones02 profile image84
    DavyJones02posted 6 years ago

Have you ever had a moment which changed your life for the better immediately?

2. kittythedreamer profile image98
    kittythedreamerposted 6 years ago

When I got pregnant with my little girl. I stopped smoking and drinking and partying immediately. She has changed my life for the better in that I am always striving to lead her and keep love as the forerunner in my life.

3. A_K profile image77
    A_Kposted 6 years ago

Yes, that's called paradigm shift. Once I was deep into problem and I prayed and prayed constantly. I think as a result of my fervent prayer, I could clearly witness intervention in the physical appearance of some one (the rest of the story is too personal to be narrated here). Since that day I was convinced of the reality of a supersensible world not normally accessable to human beings but that can undoubtedly be connected to by human beings. I also eventually came to believe that the universe responds to intense human needs in unique ways.

4. whoisbid profile image77
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

Yes. It was when I first met my wife. Everything changed and now I have 3 wonderful kids and I still love my wife despite many troubles we have had.

5. qlcoach profile image76
    qlcoachposted 6 years ago

Yes. In my Hub about Miracles I explain how I used four steps to overcome adversity, and my wife's BiPolar condition stabilized too!  I truly believe in the power of the Positive over all that is negative.

6. MsDora profile image96
    MsDoraposted 6 years ago

Definitely!  I remember the day I walked into a lecture on something about decorating (I was attending a Home Interiors Conference).  When I entered the room the speaker was saying, "Hanging on is suicidal."  I still don't know the context, but I knew that statement was applicable to negative situation that was happening in my life.  I made a decision right there and then, and carried it through.

7. rembrandz profile image85
    rembrandzposted 6 years ago

Yes after my 3rd job. I got more exposed to independence and experimentation of work and things I could not do because of policies. Many which opened avenues in several ways.

8. profile image0
    Multimanposted 6 years ago

Yes, indeed, when I read a book called the Master Key System, I began to understand how I shape my own outcomes unconsciously, and needed to claim my own destiny.

9. Naomi's Banner profile image78
    Naomi's Bannerposted 6 years ago

The moment I concencrated my life to Jesus Christ and following His Word for real changed my life for the better immediately.  I can truly say He is the way and the truth and the life for me.  Every answer I could ever need is found in the precious Word of God.

10. anupma profile image79
    anupmaposted 6 years ago

Ya, sometimes it happen in life that few words change life. Once in competition I and my friend participate (I was in 12). It was a Intercollege competition. I was only participant from my college, but later we came to know that atleast there must be two participants there. I have writtern too many slogn for competition, so I gave one slogan to my friend. So we both could participate. Result declared, unfortunately she got 2 prize and I got nothing. I was so shocked and ofcourse upet. I was literally crying. Everyone was trying to stop me, but all fail. My one classmate told me and I cannot forget those ever in y life-
    Girte Hai Sahsawar He Maidane Jang Mein
    Wo Tifn Kya Girenge Jo Ghutno Ke Bal Chale.......
    It is an urdu quotation, might be u dont understand. In English it means Only Fighters can lose the war, A failure cant lose anything.
    Till that day I always keep this thing in my mind and It always give a new hope.
    So I calmed myself and congratulated my friend.

Today while writing my experience, there is a smile on my face.........
    So few words can change life.

11. DavyJones02 profile image84
    DavyJones02posted 6 years ago

Thanks for all the great stories! Really appreciate it! I never had such a moment and was really curious whether others had.

working