Do you believe in the rituals of religion or spirituality?

1. profile image59
    brandon kimbleposted 13 months ago

Do you believe in the rituals of religion or  spirituality?

2. profile image56
    Norine Williamsposted 13 months ago

"Spirituality" for certain!  "Rituals of religion" do not please GOD!  Hebrews Chapter 9 explains it ALL!  Hebrews 10:5-6 says "Wherefore when He cometh into the world, he saith, 'Sacrifice and offering' thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:  In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure." 

The "Holy Eucharist;" is it not an offering?  "Baptism in water;" is it not an offering?  I Peter 3:21 says baptism 'offers' " answer of a good conscience toward God..."  The entire verse says "The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now 'save us' (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a 'good conscience' toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:"  Saints, you'd better take a closer look at this Scripture because it contradicts the New Covenant of "Grace!" Ephesians 2:8-9 says "For by 'Grace' or we 'saved' through faith; and that not of yourselves:  it is the gift of GOD.  Not of 'works' (offerings/rituals), lest any man should boast."  I Peter 3:21 is a "prime example" of man adding to the Word of GOD!  Why would we need to 'work' by giving GOD an "answer of a "good conscience" by being "water baptized" when He can see hearts?  I Samuel 16:7 says "...but the LORD looketh on the heart!"  If He "looks at hearts," He can't see our "consciences?" Get real Nicean Council of 325 AD!

You see what The Spirit (aka Holy Spirit) does for you?  It does 'exactly' what It said It would do; "lead and guide you into ALL truth" (John 14:26)!  So how are those "rituals" working for you?  One goes down a devil and comes up a 'wet' devil, that's all! 

Regarding "The Holy Eucharist;"  I Corinthians 10:3-4 says (Before we get to where Paul (with Jesus working through him), fulfilled the 'offering' of a 'physical' "communion") that the Children of Israel "...did all eat the same spiritual 'meat' (aka Bread); And did all drink the same 'spiritual drink:'  for they drank of that 'spiritual' Rock that followed them:  and that Rock was Christ."  Paul told the Corinthians in I Corinthians 11 [paraphrasing] because they took the 'physical' communion "not discerning the Lord's body" (v29) to "eat at home" (v34) and "...NOT to eat the Lord's Supper" (v20)!  Jesus said in John 6:35 "I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst."  You then partake "unto damnation" (I Corinthians 11:20)! So you go in a hungry devil and come out a full devil!

1. profile image56
      Norine Williamsposted 13 months agoin reply to this

GOD gave me a “Word” – “Inhabicommunicable!”
      Romans 3:31 – “…we establish the law!”
      Did HE not say HE would "put HIS law in our hearts and minds" (Jer 31:33;Heb8:10;10:16)?