Do you believe angels exist?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)
  1. profile image0
    GalaxyRatposted 6 years ago

Do you believe angels exist?

Do you?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13492439_f260.jpg

2. Omar Eldamsheety profile image75
    Omar Eldamsheetyposted 6 years ago

Sure, They exist ... I have no doubts because my religion tell me that they exist.

3. dashingscorpio profile image80
    dashingscorpioposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13493214_f260.jpg

No, not in the sense that someone from another world drops down to earth to assist us  through difficult times or make our course change for us.
    I'm more incline to believe in the law of attraction in conjunction with the law of action.
    Several year ago I was directing a play and afterwards the cast had party that wen well into the night. At the time I did not have a "day job" and was receiving unemployment.
    A woman I was just starting to date attended the party with me and afterwards we decided to check into a nearby motel instead of driving all the way home.
    The following day we went to have breakfast in a coffee shop restaurant on the corner.
    While there I bumped into a former co-worker from several years ago. He told me the company he was now working for was looking for new hires and in fact offering employees a bonus for helping to find them.
    To make a long story short I got the job and he was paid $1000 for "finding me". I worked at that company in different roles for a total of 5 years. In my mind I have played the "What if?" game.
    What if the party had been on a different night? What if I had driven home that night instead of checking into a motel? What if I had gone someplace else to have breakfast the following morning?
    Is life a bunch of "random coincidences"? fate? luck? destiny? or divine intervention/angel that comes to our rescue? And if so why does it not always work out that way?
    Maybe it's simple as this:
    Some days you get the elevator and some days you get the shaft! Everyone one will have good & bad days.
    Learn from the bad and be grateful for the good! One could go crazy trying to "read into" everything that happens in their life.

4. AF Mind profile image54
    AF Mindposted 6 years ago

Yes. Angels are listed many times throughout the Tanakh and Brit Hadasha.

5. profile image54
    peter565posted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13494406_f260.jpg

Like all gods, angels got a pagan origin. One of the earlier belief is that angels are demi gods. However, the first image of an angel is the goddess Ishtar (later known as Satan to Christians) Ishtar is seen as the enemy of the war god Yahweh, whom would later become the god of Christianity, jewish faith and Islam.

It is belief, Yahweh desire to rule both heaven and earth, but was defeated by El the King of gods. Later he tried again, but was sealed away by Ishtar at the bottom of the red sea. Until he was free and launch war against those who refuse to be subject to him and his will. (In fact, in modern Christian bible, it still says, anything not subject to Yahweh is evil)

There are 2 belief, 1 Yahweh proposed to Ishtar, whom rejected him and married Tammauz, out of a jealous anger Yahweh send a giant flood to destroy the children of Ishtar accusing them of evil, which is every human on earth, Ishtar thus, stop the flood and sealed Yahweh away. The other belief says Yahweh is one of the first 10 sons of Ishtar, when his younger brothers and sister refuse to be subject to him, Yahweh seek to punish them, till he was sealed away by Ishtar and Yahweh's older brother the light god Lucifer.

While early images of Ishtar portray her as an angel, later images, start associating her with lion, owl and dragons (dragons whose body that resemble a serpent)

6. Lucianasposaro profile image60
    Lucianasposaroposted 6 years ago

I most definitely believe they exist I have had a personal experience.

1. Omar Eldamsheety profile image75
      Omar Eldamsheetyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Tell me about your personal experience, please.

7. AmitAlgotar profile image40
    AmitAlgotarposted 6 years ago

Yes They do exist but not in form we try to imagine and find them but in form of your parents, children, family, & friends etc. There is a demon and an angel in every human being on this planet that's what i believe. What comes out depends on the persons "Karma" person's Actions. If he commits more sins more of the demon comes out of him and suppresses the angel and if he keep on doing good work and help humanity the angel he is..So that's how it works.

8. energyhealer222 profile image60
    energyhealer222posted 6 years ago

Of course Angels are alive among us every single day
    as they are tireless.Being an Angel believe, I support
    their existence 100%.

Sadly, I lost too many relatives from cancer.
    For sure I have never felt apart from their souls as they
    are always with me! I can sense them and receiving
    protection, healing and answers from them.

Unfortunately, I have felt apart from their physical existence
    but feeling their souls around it gives me a comfort that they
    still exist and they are happy.

Therefore, to be a believer you must have had some kind of paranormal, some kind of connection or even a miracle as a personal experience.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)