Is it okay to put the date of birth with an angel

1. profile image59
    justynPposted 6 months ago

Is it okay to put the date of birth with an angel

im having a beautiful baby girl in november and I want to put her birthdate, being guarded by an angel with a bible verse with it, as a tattoo for myselfis there anything wrong with wanting to do that, around where im from its considered bad luck to put the name of a living person as a tattoo thats why I want to use her birthdate and a guardian angel guarding and protecting her birthdate

2. Necento anto profile image87
    Necento antoposted 6 months ago

Hello there, you can do whatever makes you happy.  But if you have read the Bible, God forbade us from having tattoos.
    Leviticus19:28 says, "You are not to make incisions in your flesh on account of the dead nor submit to cuts or tattoos. I am the LORD."
    Congratulations for the Baby girl!!!

3. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 6 months ago

I hate to say it but it might be perceived as a memorial tattoo for someone that has passed.

Angels are almost always used in memorial tattoos. You would also have to be very careful with the verse you choose. Many can be interpreted differently in and out of context.

I find it pretty common for people to get their children's names and/or birthdates tattooed on them. Your child is always your child, there's no getting around that. So I see no bad luck to be associated with that.

working