What is the BEST online Wiccan website for classes/courses?

1. BloodFeather profile image59
    BloodFeatherposted 5 months ago

What is the BEST online Wiccan website for classes/courses?

I am trying to narrow down my options so that I can get started on my First Degree, but I'm not entirely positive on which site would be my best option. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd love to hear from some people who actually attend or HAVE attended one and can share their experiences. Thanks in advance!

2. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 5 months ago

Wicca is a religion with no higher authorities or leaders. (ex,  Catholicism has the pope and other cardinals to create the rules). So having a "degree" doesn't mean much.

http://www.controverscial.com/The%2013% … Belief.htm

Individual covens may have an internal hierarchy. But since they are all learning from completely different doctrines a high priestess in one coven can have completely different knowledge than a high priestess in another coven.

So paying for classes seems really silly. Especially when there is so much free knowledge out there.

Many of the books about Wicca I have read stress that it allows each practitioner to create their own path, whether they are solitary or are part of a group. It is your connection with the God/Goddess/Other that matters.

working