jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Stephen Hawkins’s gravitation theory is dangerous as it is partly true

1. stephengoswami profile image60
    stephengoswamiposted 6 years ago

Gravitation-attraction, a lower material manifestation of Love-God, creates this universe. Love attracts and binds together creating everything material and spiritual. His theory of Big Bang where everything starts from a point is true also.
    But a real point is spiritual as it has no dimension i.e. no physical existence. Our points have material dimensions however small. Spiritual things have spiritual dimensions that we can’t perceive materially. All human souls return to spiritual point after death. Point is the junction between spiritual and material.
    Big bang happened when the spiritual point exploded into material dimensions starting material world. The principle of spiritual love is omnipotent creating all spiritual and material beings.
    Indian philosophy says Bramha, the creator god creates and dissolves creation in cycles. But these mind boggling theories does not build us up. Only exercise of love does.

1. alternate poet profile image62
      alternate poetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This actually is a much much better explanation than some geezer pooping the whole thing out in seven days 7000 years ago.

2. qwark profile image60
      qwarkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Respectfully...no disrespect intended...have you tried standup comedy?
      lololololol....I read this and sat here lmao...whoooeeee!!!

1. alternate poet profile image62
        alternate poetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think you have not read it properly.  It is difficult because of the rather strange phraseology and way of putting it - but I read that it pretty much says what quantum physics says but uses different words for things.  I would say that this comes from the ancient books and such an ancient attempt at explaining what we are only just coming to grips with his outstanding - especially compared to the childish attempt at it the christians come up with.

1. qwark profile image60
          qwarkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Poet...I'll read it again...if my comment was erroneous, I'll apologize.
          I re-read it: "a lower material manifestation of Love-God,..."
          My comment stands as is.

3. profile image69
      paarsurreyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Please quote your source and the authenticity of your source?

4. Beelzedad profile image59
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hawking does not have a gravitational theory. We can assume you haven't done any homework here.

Aren't you putting the cart before the horse? Wouldn't humans have had to exist prior to the Big Bang in order for the "spiritual point" to even exist?

5. Dave Mathews profile image60
      Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This man deals in partial truths just like the devil. Half a truth is not the truth, twist it whatever way you wish to.

working