jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Do religion have anything to do with our political problems?

1. profile image60
    haj3396posted 6 years ago

Yes, Everyone want their own way, no one want to follow the golden rule, "Do unto other as you want them to do unto you. love you brother as yourself. If we would follow these to rule politically this world would be change.

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great idea.
      So, why don't you go counsel all the thieves and liars and murderers and perverts and rapists and swindlers and terrorists and ALL the people who do not follow that rule?!

Sorry, but even if, as you said, everyone tried to follow that politically, it would not be human nature to do so, and would be impossible!   The only way there could ever be peace is for everyone to think alike, act alike, see alike.  That's Heaven.  Not this world.   Or ELSE......actually allow people to separate themselves into their own desired groups and let each group live as they wish to live (as in, perhaps, ahem....sovreign Nations, only on a smaller scale).  But oh my, what a radical idea!   We can't have that!  That wouldn't be tolerant and diverse! roll

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Another thread lacking knowledge about life itself.

Do religion have anything to do with our political problems?

First off, let's begin at the beginning-

Religion came first.

Politics was born from Religion.

Religion- control of the masses.

Politics- the facade that people matter.

People are fed so many lies from so many people- how can any one individual believe "do unto others", when each is getting screwed every which they turn? hmm

Just a thought.

1. profile image60
      haj3396posted 6 years ago in reply to this

What a great response, so what can be done? What are you doing to change thing, you and your friends have the power. I am waiting to glory in your response.

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What am I doing? Writing truth about it.

As I answered in your other thread- I've written a lot about it.

Thus, I am increasing awareness of each.

3. profile image60
    exorterposted 6 years ago

The Pope is on the phone to every world leader every day to tell them how to run their country

1. Druid Dude profile image60
      Druid Dudeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The Repubs are considered the defenders of moral christian values. The dems are puppets of  Darth Vader.

1. profile image60
        exorterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think that Darth Vader has control of bothy, that way he can not lose

1. Druid Dude profile image60
          Druid Dudeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Boy, you sure are close to figuring out that God thing, exorter. Like to know what the Fk I'm talking about? GOOD! See you all later, this politics and religion wore me right out!smilesmilesmilesmile

working