jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

How to mend our evil ways in this fast moving world?

1. profile image70
    paarsurreyposted 6 years ago

just_curious wrote:

What option would we have, other than working together? I simply believe it is fast moving past the time to try to mend our evil ways, so to speak. I think we, as a developed nation have the moral duty to start. We've lived off the fat of the world. We should be the first to show that we understand what we, and every other developed nation, have done to start the world down the course it is on.

Paarsurrey says:

How would you like to start to perform your moral duty or to mend our evil ways?

We are good listeners and encourage you.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/70895#post1543820

Thanks

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

How to mend our evil ways in this fast moving world? Peace requires compromise, which means common peaceable grounds.

As long as religions of the world exist, no peace will be found.

There is no compromise with regards to the destruction of religion, because it's selfish based to begin with.

1. profile image0
        just_curiousposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You know I disagree with the selfish based argument, but I do agree that the major religions stand in the way of peace. It seems a fair compromise for the sake of all.

2. profile image70
    paarsurreyposted 6 years ago

How to mend our evil ways?

1. profile image0
      just_curiousposted 6 years agoin reply to this

lol I knew you were going to take advantage of my little rant. You do realize that the only reason I said this is because it is where I am guilty. I didn't want to point a finger, and I'd be more than happy to do my part, but would you do yours? I think Islam has proven to be one of the most horrible things that ever hit the modern world. I promise I'll take my carbon footprint down to the size of an aborigine, if you will renounce this ridiculous excuse for a religion and post like mad that Mohamed and this other guy you keep talking about are false prophets. Deal? smile

working