jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Gaining knowledge through insight

1. mischeviousme profile image59
    mischeviousmeposted 5 years ago

Reach deep inside and try to feel the mind. There is nothing but stillness there. Become one with this still, placid nature of the true mind. Follow none but the example, revere the teaching, not the person behind it.

Living now, requires letting go of the past. It is true that we must learn from the past, but the past should not be the future. Practice the brush, practice the sword. They center one's self and create dharma, purity of motion and self.

Be still in life and in mind, for stillness creates no resistance. Accept failure and accept suffering, for they are both unavoidable. Accept victory and the sweetness of pleasure, for they too are fleeting.

No one book is an answer, nor are the words of one man. Know the truth when you feel it, hearing and seeing mean nothing. Be empty of reservations, nature has none. Be unknowing, for knowledge comes from void.

The truth is an individual venture, life is a singularity but is a collective effort. Be effortless in living, life will be effortless with you.

1. pennyofheaven profile image78
      pennyofheavenposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Great post again!!

mischeviousmeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I just wish I posted these in the hub. But I guess money is not that important to me. Some people need to hear this and most that do, spend all of their time arguing in the forums.

2. profile image69
      paarsurreyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Isn't it called death?

2. pennyofheaven profile image78
    pennyofheavenposted 5 years ago

Hehe. I have seen some who post on here and post the exact same thing as a hub. Might get a different response?

mischeviousmeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I just wish people read these posts and didn't just look for words to disagree with. These are just facets of the four noble truths. They are absolute in nature at least to those that will see it that way.

working