jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Orbs

1. Shawn May Scott profile image61
    Shawn May Scottposted 5 years ago

Over the past few years I have viewed many photos taken with orbs in them. Not just orbs but mists that have some degree of shape to them. I find this phenomenom very interesting. Yes, I know that science can probably explain away most of it as issues with film and development etc. or that digital cameras have one issue or another, but I am interested in your experiances with this phenomenom and do you believe that it is a photo of a spirit?

2. Alastar Packer profile image82
    Alastar Packerposted 5 years ago

I was interviewing a Civil War re-enactor for an article and one anecdote he had was when his regiment was camping at an old fort. One guy started taking pics of everyone when after awhile he called everybody over to have a look at something. Turns out numerous orbs were showing up around one fellow. He told them to go on back to moving around and sure enough the ubiquitous orbs still showed up in that guy's pics and no one else. Seems there was a Civil War soldiers' cemetery next to their campsite too.

1. Shawn May Scott profile image61
      Shawn May Scottposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Amazing! Fort York in Toronto is said to have something similar. The curious thing is that it is one particular persons photos. It seems that certain people attract paranormal behaviour. Thank you for sharing this with me!

3. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

I recently took a series of photos for a hub, but several of them had orbs in them.  Really ticked me off because I had to go ahead and use a couple of them - they were important to the hub and I had nothing else to use.

Next time I'll make sure to clean the camera lens after setting it down on a dirty counter.

4. A Troubled Man profile image59
    A Troubled Manposted 5 years ago

The first photo is of a well known "haunted" orphanage using a digital camera while the second is the same orphanage at the very same time using a high quality Pentax SLR.

http://www.castleofspirits.com/ppoo.jpg
    http://www.castleofspirits.com/dustphoto.jpg

5. Mac31 profile image60
    Mac31posted 5 years ago

It would seem that there was dust that was kicked up on your first photo.

1. A Troubled Man profile image59
      A Troubled Manposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Actually, they were pigeon droppings.

working