jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

The atheist vs the theist

1. Mankman profile image59
    Mankmanposted 5 years ago

On this forum, theists and theists fight like spy vs spy.

Always trying to one up eachother.

Let the games begin.

1. Druid Dude profile image59
      Druid Dudeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Now that, I could be up for. I like directness. I'll throw down the gauntlet. God exists, and the proof is everywhere.

Mankmanposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Where?

I'm lost.

Been looking around forever and I still don't see it.

1. profile image60
          wheatbaybayposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The miracle of reproduction the human being and all the other life on earth the earth itself had to be of an intellectual design it just come to be we are the only planet that can support life the stars the universe it self just didn't come from no where and start to exist something with an infinite amount of knowledge set the wheels in motion that caused the creation of everything we see on this Earth.

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

I'm actually quite liberal. You're thinking about christians, jews and muslims.  Mankers-what about the term 'everywhere' don't you get? Look in the mirror...can't you see the resemblance?smile

Mankers?

I can see that I have a reflection, but I'd have to see God to be 100% certain.

3. Druid Dude profile image59
    Druid Dudeposted 5 years ago

Everything is a manifestation of energy, as in E=MC2. This also includes what we call consciousness. We can't, at this time, exclude the idea that consciousness might also be a characteristic of this universe. We are life within life, within life. All things are connected. We, our bodies, are part of the cosmos. The dust, the water and the energy. Brain waves are energetic emanations that are measureable, but indecipherable (at present) and as such, are part of the pre-creation in that they are another manifestation of energy...that is, as in E=MC2.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only changed.

I can see that we are a form of energy, but we are perceivable.

God is not.

Science did as science always has. Re-labeled God. Energy. When there was no matter, there was still energy. Can energy be conscious? It is certainly required.

Now, I'm not talking about your average everready battery here, but the sum total of all energy in existance.

I understand that much.

I will never understand God.

I have an idea as to what God is, but I'll never know for sure.

working