jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

NFL Playoff Seeding

1. Miller2232 profile image60
    Miller2232posted 4 years ago

When the final week of the 2012 NFL season is complete, how will the playoff seeding appear?

1. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image82
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 4 years agoin reply to this

NFC:
      1. Atlanta
      2. Green Bay
      3. San Francisco
      4. Washington
      5. Seattle
      6. Chicago

AFC:
      1. Houston
      2. Denver
      3.  New England
      4. Baltimore
      5. Indianapolis
      6. Cincinnati

Miller2232posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I would agree with you on the AFC picture, but I say in the NFC, the #2 seed will go to the 49ers, #3 seed will go to the Packers, and the #6 seed will go the Vikings.

So you think the Vikings will beat the Packers.

Should be a very interesting game. I wonder how the Packers will play the run today. Obviously they will try some strategy to try to stop Adrian Petersen. Not only is the game and the playoffs for the Vikings at stake, so is the all-time rushing record for Petersen. 208 yards is a whole lot, but he did gain 210 against the Packers in the first game.

Hey Miller2232, good call on the Vikings. That was a great game. So was the Cowboys and Redskins.

Texans were a surprise, and not in a good way.

Miller2232posted 4 years agoin reply to this

The Texans losing was indeed a surprise. Amazing how one lost can effect on all the other teams

2. Alphadogg16 profile image93
    Alphadogg16posted 4 years ago

Like BJG said, that was a good call Miller2232, I was hoping the Packers won so my Bears could sneak in the Playoffs. Peterson is a monster, Green Bay should be scared to see him again next week. The Texans, lost the top seed, first round bye and now have to play next week?? No Bueno. I think the Broncos will represent the AFC in the Super bowl, Manning is improving weekly and its scary. The NFC is a toss up, I think anyone of those teams are capable of winning, even the Redskins, if RGIII is healthy.

3. profile image66
    logic,commonsenseposted 4 years ago

Redskins are not quite ready for primetime.
    Atlanta always chokes.
    If I had to guess, SF vs. GB in NFC title game.  Seattle may stir things up if they were at home.

1. brianwatson profile image65
      brianwatsonposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I would have to say whoever wins the Atlanta and Seattle game is going to go to the Super Bowl.  I hope it is Atlanta.

working